Sign in
×

Login (email address)

Password

Interactive stories, text-based games and visual novels
RegistrationSign in
iFiction.net

iFiction.net

Visit our new website AXMA.INFO

Запустить

You're trapped. Use your wits and find a way out.

You sit on the chair and are rather impressed by how comfortable it is. You then realize you have no food or water, which means unless you find a way out of this place soon, you'll be dead in three days. A feeling of anxiety wells up inside you. You fear you are about to have a panic attack, so you try to calm down.

What do you do?

Take a shit

Take a shit

Take a shit

Create a $key and display “Yes”, if the protagonist has the key, and “No”, if they do not: Yes No

One way link. After following this link readers will not be able to go back to the previous page via the Back button.

Clicking this link will display new text under the current passage without clearing the screen: Display the beginning of the story.

This is a citation from another passage:

Random number from 0 to 6: .

Choose action:

Breatharians claim they can survive without food and water. You are confident in your pseudoscientific beliefs, so you decide to just sit there and do nothing. After a while, you start experiencing light-headedness, confusion and fatigue. You eventually die from starvation and dehydration.

Make a different choice

Restart

Introduction

You quickly drop your pants and take a massive dump. A nauseating smell of excrement fills the room, which is no longer white. You now feel clear-headed and your senses have gotten much sharper.

What do you do?

Open the door to your left

Open the door to your right

Do nothing

You pray for divine intervention. The rapid expansion of air causes your lungs to rupture, thereby aggravating your agony and accelerating your death by asphyxiation.

God is never the answer.

Make a different choice

Restart

You quickly drop your pants and take a massive dump. A nauseating smell of excrement fills the room, which is no longer white. Fear no longer clouds your judgment and your will to live has been greatly strengthened.

What do you do?

Smash the chair against the wall

Examine the chair

You slowly turn around and tiptoe out of the room. You quietly close the door behind you and sigh in relief. The door to the first room is still locked.

What do you do?

Open the other door

Do nothing

Go back to face the gorilla

Breatharians claim they can survive without food and water. You are confident in your pseudoscientific beliefs, so you decide to just sit there and do nothing. After a while, you start experiencing light-headedness, confusion and fatigue. You eventually die from starvation and dehydration.

You quickly drop your pants and take a massive dump. A nauseating smell of excrement fills the room, which is no longer white. You now feel clear-headed and your senses have gotten much sharper.

What do you do?

Open the door

Do nothing

You fold your hands and start reciting the Hail Mary, which makes the beast notice your presence. You keep praying out loud and the gorilla quickly becomes enraged. It grabs you and violently throws you to the ground. It then starts hammering your face and body with mighty blows that crush your rib cage, break your jaw and knock your teeth out.

God is never the answer.

Make a different choice

Restart

As you sprint towards the gorilla, the beast turns to face you with an uncomprehending look. You take advantage of its confused state to deliver the first blow, which turns out to be ineffective. The gorilla becomes enraged, grabs you and violently throws you to the ground. It then starts hammering your face and body with mighty blows that crush your rib cage, break your jaw and knock your teeth out. As your life fades away, you remember a quote from a primatology book you read some time ago. "Relative to their size, Bonobos have the largest testicles of all primates." Those words echo in your mind as you draw your last breaths.

Make a different choice

Restart

You type "Moon" and the following message is displayed:" Please enter teleporter". The doors slide open and you step inside the machine. A 10-second countdown begins. The doors are still open.

What do you do?

Pussy out

Wait for the end of the countdown

The teleporter doors slide closed. You hear a soft, whirring sound which stops after a few seconds. The next instant you are standing on the surface of the moon. As your lungs rapidly expand due to the sudden decompression, your bodily fluids start to vaporize and oxygen diffuses out of your bloodstream, which leaves you about 15 seconds before you pass out and eventually die of asphyxiation.

What do you do?

Pray

Use The Amazing Mace

You use the strength you have left to examine the head of the mace and realize what had initially looked like a tacky ornament was actually a button. You press the button and are immediately teleported back to the teleporter room. "Amazing," you think to yourself, "The Amazing Mace truly is amazing."

What do you do?

Type “Moon”

Type “Room G03I77A”

Type “Level 2”

You get down on your knees with your hands folded in prayer and ask your imaginary friend for help. The exit magically appears before your incredulous eyes. Or rather, your gullible, exhausted mind causes you to hallucinate the exit, which disappears as soon as you come back to your senses.

God is never the answer.

Make a smarter choice

Restart

An interactive novel by a world-renowned author

Once again, you brandish the mace and contemplate its magnificence. You notice a glowing red button at the bottom part of the hilt. You're pretty sure it wasn't glowing earlier, which is probably why you hadn't noticed it. You press the button and are suddenly blinded by a light so bright that it hurts your eyes, even when you close them.

Freedom

Restart

You awaken in a blindingly white room with no windows or furniture of any kind.

You quickly drop your pants and take a massive dump. A nauseating smell of excrement fills the room, which is no longer white. You have regained your focus and can now think clearly. You recall the words engraved in the golden plate and instantly draw the obvious conclusion: the mace is the key to leaving this place.

What do you do?

Use The Amazing Mace

Restart

You brandish the mace and immediately feel its immense power running through your veins. Or at least that's what you'd expect from something called "The Amazing Mace". Instead, you feel dumb just for considering the idea of using this piece of junk, but do so anyway. You hit the wall repeatedly until it starts to crack and you eventually manage to create a large enough opening for you to get through.

What do you do?

Leave the room

Restart

"I wish I had some popcorn," you think to yourself, as you stand there eagerly waiting for the imminent bloodshed. The baby is now just a few feet away from the alligator. As expected, the beast notices the infant's presence and immediately starts dismembering its tiny body. Oddly, you see no blood nor hear the baby cry or scream. A few seconds later, the "baby" explodes. The alligator is blown to pieces, leaving only a pool of blood and body parts scattered all over the place.

What do you do?

Open the door the alligator was guarding

Make a different choice

Restart

You swiftly grab the baby and flee the room through the door you came in. The infant turns its head to you, revealing black, dead-looking eyes that send a shiver down your spine. You then hear an eerie robotic voice coming from somewhere inside the baby's body say, "Self-destruct sequence initiated. Detonation in 3,2,1..."

"This is why I never wanted kids," you think to yourself, as your body is ripped to shreds by the explosion that ensues.

Make a smarter choice

Restart

You swiftly grab the baby and carefully take your aim, as you hold it like a javelin. You then violently hurl it straight into the alligator's mouth. The reptile immediately starts tearing apart the infant's body, limb by limb. Oddly, you see no blood nor hear the baby cry or scream. A few seconds later, the "baby" explodes. The alligator is blown to pieces, leaving only a pool of blood and body parts scattered all over the place.

"I've always been good with kids," you proudly think to yourself.

What do you do?

Open the door the alligator was guarding

Make a different choice

Restart

You enter the next room, which is just as white and bland as the others, and are relieved to see no man-eating animals lurking around. At the center of the room is a sign hanging from the ceiling. It reads "Congratulations, you have reached the exit!" You feel exhilarated for a full second and then realize there is no visible exit.

What do you do?

Pray for the exit to appear

Take a shit

Use The Amazing Mace

You type "Level 2" and the following message is displayed:" Please enter teleporter". The doors slide open and you step inside the machine. A 10-second countdown begins. The doors are still open.

What do you do?

Pussy out

Wait for the end of the countdown

You hear some movement in the next room, so you enter quietly. You see what looks like a baby dangerously crawling towards a 4-meter-long American alligator, which seems to be guarding a black door at the far end of the room. The beast hasn't noticed the infant's presence yet.

What do you do?

Save the baby

Throw the baby to the alligator

Watch the baby get eaten

You fold your hands and start reciting the Hail Mary, which makes the beast notice your presence. You keep praying out loud and the gorilla quickly becomes enraged. It grabs you and violently throws you to the ground. It then starts hammering your face and body with mighty blows that crush your rib cage, break your jaw and knock your teeth out.

God is never the answer.

Make a different choice

Restart

You type "Room G03I77A" and the following message is displayed:" Please enter teleporter". The doors slide open and you step inside the machine. A 10-second countdown begins. The doors are still open.

What do you do?

Pussy out

Wait for the end of the countdown

You find yourself in a white room with a strange machine resembling an elevator at its center. A keyboard and monitor are connected to the machine through some cables. As you step closer to examine the contraption, the monitor lights up and displays the following:

Please select destination:

- Moon

- Room G03I77A

- Level 2

What do you do?

Type “Moon”

Type “Room G03I77A”

Type “Level 2”

As you sprint towards the gorilla, the beast turns to face you with an uncomprehending look. You take advantage of its confused state to deliver the first blow, which turns out to be ineffective. The gorilla becomes enraged, grabs you and violently throws you to the ground. It then starts hammering your face and body with mighty blows that crush your rib cage, break your jaw and knock your teeth out. As your life fades away, you remember a quote from a primatology book you read some time ago. "Relative to their size, Bonobos have the largest testicles of all primates." Those words echo in your mind as you draw your last breaths.

Make a different choice

Restart

The teleporter doors slide closed. You hear a soft, whirring sound which stops after a few seconds. The next instant you find yourself in yet another white room. Behind you is a black door.

What do you do?

Open the door

Restart

The teleporter doors slide closed. You hear a soft, whirring sound which stops after a few seconds. The next instant you find yourself in a white room with no black doors. You see a mountain gorilla standing in the corner, unaware of your presence. On average, mountain gorillas weigh about 275 kg and are four to nine times stronger than the average human.

What do you do?

Punch it in the face

Pray out loud

You wake up in your bed, covered in sweat, exhausted and dehydrated. The mace is gone and so is the maze. "The nightmare is finally over," you say out loud with a renewed enthusiasm for life. You used to take everything for granted before the maze, but now you see things differently. You realize how lucky you are to be alive and plan to enjoy life to the fullest. You want to travel the world, meet new people, see new places and maybe one day fall in love, get married and spend the time you have left with your loved ones.

Epilogue

Restart

You enter another white room. You see a mountain gorilla standing in the corner, unaware of your presence. On average, mountain gorillas weigh about 275 kg and are four to nine times stronger than the average human.

What do you do?

Punch it in the face

Get out of there

Pray out loud

You know nothing about maces or blunt weapons in general. This one is shaped like a club and it's made of metal, you guess. There is nothing "amazing" about it at all. In fact, it looks pretty cheap.

What do you do?

Use the mace to break down the wall

Restart

You inspect the chair closely. After a thorough examination, you conclude it most definitely is a chair. You feel somewhat proud of your observation skills. "I know a chair when I see one," you think to yourself.

What to do you do?

Sit on the chair and chill out

Smash the chair against the wall

The Amazing Maze

You enter a white room with a wooden chair at its center. There's another black door at the other end of the room. You try to open the door, but it won't budge.

What do you do?

Sit on the chair and chill out

Smash the chair against the wall

Examine the chair

You grab the chair and smash it against the wall for no apparent reason. It is a sturdy chair, so it doesn't break. As you contemplate the destructive nature of human beings, you notice a metallic, key-shaped object is glued to the bottom part of the seat. You take a closer look and realize it is indeed a key.

What do you do?

Use the key to unlock the door

Examine the chair

Sit on the chair and chill out

You open the door and leave the room. As the door closes behind you, you find yourself in yet another featureless white room. You turn back and try to open the door you came in, but it now appears to be locked. You notice two other black doors, one to your right and the other to your left.

What do you do?

Open the door to your left

Open the door to your right

Take a shit

You awaken in a blindingly white room with no windows or furniture of any kind. It is inexplicably well-lit, but you detect no light sources. Behind you is a black door.

What do you do?

Open the door

Do nothing

Take a shit

You enter another white room. It seems you have reached a dead end, as there are no other black doors to open here. To your left is a club-like object lying vertically on a pedestal next to the wall. Beneath it is a golden plate with these words engraved: Only those who wield The Amazing Mace may leave The Amazing Maze. "Lame," you mutter to yourself.

What do you do?

Examine the mace

Use the mace to break down the wall

You die of cancer two years later, alone and miserable. You had no friends and the only living relative you had left was your demented mother, who no longer recognized you and regularly mistook you for the mailman whenever you went to visit her at the nursing home. Moreover, your partner left you. Or at least that's what you thought had happened. In fact, you later realized the love of your life had only ever existed in your delusional, schizophrenic mind to begin with.

With time, you had changed your mind about not wanting kids. The doctors said you couldn't have any, but you weren't the type to give up that easily, so you applied for adoption. Unfortunately, you were deemed unfit to be a parent, as at the time you were unemployed, lived in a homeless shelter and could barely afford basic necessities, such as food and water.

They say dogs wait by their owner's deathbed until they pass away. Your dog didn't, it died ten minutes earlier than you and you had to watch your dead dog lie lifeless beside you as the light faded out your eyes.

Despite all this, in your very last moments you found some comfort in knowing you were no longer trapped in that nightmarish maze.

Post-epilogue

Restart